Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Strengths and Weaknesses


Life has its own intricacies or complexities which make any human being, for that matter hard to understand such entanglements. Thus,every human being has his own strengths and weaknesses, and I am no exception to this.

It is because the foregoing fact that any human being on earth has to discover his own strengths and weaknesses for avoidance of them.

My strengths? After a thorough self-confrontation, I came to realize that that I have my strengths which I should strengthen all the more to reap the so-called personal growth. I have gained strong foundation in the learning process that I am able to comprehend right away any concept being taught. Also, I process the communication skills, listening, reading, writing, and speaking- that lead me to gain insight on the said concepts being learned. I can lead people to follow, to mobilize them into action towards the attainment of of certain goals or objectives. My sources of strengths are my parents who have been exerting efforts to make me a learned woman and an effective leader.

What about weaknesses? I have my weaknesses which I try to avoid so that I can become a total person, so to speak. There are times, when there is anything that do not seem to contribute to the attainment of goals in any action that I undertake. I become impatient, if after many tries or attempts I am not able to produce what is expected. Many times have I almost withdrawn myself from such kind of people, only to realize after that I cannot escape from such people. I easily get irritated if people do not understand what is being told to them or simply can not follow. There is also that negative attitude in me towards unfulfilled  tasks of comrades. This lack of initiative makes me disappointed all the more that at times I lose hope in the attainment of my goals. But after a while, I would realize that these weaknesses are just reasons for me to spur on to greater heights thereby sharpening my strengths all the more for greater efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment