Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Benefits of Smoking

We all know that "Smoking" is bad for our health, but why is it others cannot just stop smoking?  Each smoker has their own reason on why they can't quit easily.

For me, I call Smoking as my "tense remover", I guess you know what I mean, ahahaha. When I smoke, it really gives me the feeling of "I can do it".  I often smoke, it's my first thing in the morning. I smoke after eating, and even when I go to the comfort room coz  I cannot do my "thing"  there without puffing at least half of the cigar, it helps me to move "it" out easily. I love to smoke whenever I drink a cup of coffee, it gives me the feeling of satisfaction.

But, that doesn't mean that I am ignoring the harm, smoking may cause me and my body, it's just that I cannot give up that easy. Maybe in time, I will try to minimize and to quit smoking gradually as much as I can.

Just a piece of advise, when you want to quit on smoking, take it easy. 

Reminder: Smoking is dangerous to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment