Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How do I value my life?

         
                                                How do I value my life?


    What is Life? Life is the greatest gift of God to us. Some people think it's hard to live, some people asks why should they live and others don't want to live. They do not know what they're saying. They do not know that life is the most precious thing from above. A gift given that no one has the right to question Him at all.
    If you'll ask me, how do I value my life? So much! I owe this from God and from y parents. Having myself in this world is such an experience that is uncomparable. It's love by the way. I do live in this world by the love of God. Other are tired of living perhaps because of their status in life, problems, and other conflict they meet in their everyday lives. But for me, I just live y life the way it should be, for there is hope as long as I live. I know that Gd make me strong and His love comfort me. And because of God's gracious gift to me, I could say that I do not think of myself highly than I should. Instead, I'll be modest in my thinking, and judge myself according to the amount of faith that God has given me.
     So then, because of God's great mercy to me I should give myself as a living sacrifice to God, an I won't give up for having life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment